Thursday, July 19, 2007

Keywords

I'm not sure what this says about me ... or the people who visit this blog ... but here are some of the more common keywords that are bringing people to YIKES!

ann coulter nude ---------------------- this one makes me gag
genarlow wilson video ---------------- yeah, okay
eva gabor nude ----------------------- maybe in her day ...
nude american actresses ------------ okay ...
anne francis nude --------------------- I'm sensing a pattern ...
love 12 year old boys ----------------- now this is just creepy
unhinged lunatic ---------------------- Bush, Cheney, etc.
devastating scissors by women ----- Tengrain ... Ten?? grain??
paper flyers in largo florida ---------- an activist!
nixonland ------------------------------ a freak!
indecision in love commitment ------ r u following me?
nude gina lollobrigida ---------------- okay, but this is getting old
barbara stanwyck nude --------------- really old ...
movies based on mrs mary baker eddy -- ... nude???
rats sinking ship image --------------- Bush, definitely Bush
john kennedy nude -------------------- I'd look ...
american actress nude --------------- come on already!!
tom coburn ----------------------------- not nude
what is offensive? --------------------- Tom Coburn ... nude
how would you define 1943? ---------- is this a trick question?
jill soloway writer ---------------------- obviously intelligent

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It wasn't me, BAC! You would not believe the amount of hits I get for scissor sex.

Regards,

Tengrain

BAC said...

I think it must have been someone looking for you, and finding me by mistake! I still have to deal with all the people looking for pics of old naked women! ha


BAC