Friday, September 07, 2007

Just say NO to Southwest Airline

I travel a lot for work, and I will share with you that the only airlines I've ever had a major problem with is Southwest. So much so, that I refuse to fly with them.

Kyla Ebbert was recently asked to leave a Southwest plane because of her clothing. Keep in mind that Southwest Airlines does not have a dress code. She was humiliated in front of the entire plane, because one of the flight attendants didn't like what she was wearing. Take a look and judge for yourself.




So what do you think?

4 comments:

Fran said...

I think this is SO AWFUL. What idiot decided that she was inappropriate?

I am shocked and amazed. I used to travel a lot and when I lived out west, I used SWA all the time. Easy and inexpensive.

Thankfully my hard travel days are behind me, but I would have to think twice if I were to book on this airline again.

It is idiocy! Pure idiocy!

How humiliating for that young woman too.

Wow.

joshhill1021 said...

That is ridiculous. I would understand if she was wearing like a bikini or something truly revealing, but those clothes are something that you can see everyday just walking down the street. I think that Ann Freidman made the best point, it was simply because she was an attractive young woman that she was called out, if it was a man wearing a ripped shirt and shorts that revealed too much nothing would be said.

BAC said...

I agree, I didn't see anything inappropriate about her outfit. The actions of the flight attendant were way out of line. I certainly will not be traveling on Southwest Airline.


BAC

P M Prescott said...

Do they ask men who have their pants down around their knees showing off their boxer shorts to pull their pants up?
I loved the clip showing the original flight attendant outfits.
Lastly, I flew on SW three times this past summer (from Dallas to Albuquerque the only airline with direct flights) -- who the hell can see anybody once you're on the plane when you're crammed in three to a side in seats designed for the anorexics of the world?