Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Smart ... and good looking

L'Oréal Paris International Make-up Artist James Kaliardos was recently interviewed by a London newspaper. "The 5-minute Interview" revealed quite a lot about Kaliardos -- specifically that he supports women's rights and the separation of church and state.

Known for his high-profile clients, including Madonna, Kaliardos also edits 'Visionaire' fashion magazine which he founded.

If I weren't talking to you right now I'd be...

En route to a job, audition or something – walking across New York with my bag and typing into my Blackberry. Generally multi-tasking. [...]

I wish people would take more notice of...

The freedoms being denied to women around the world. I also wish we could change how women are depicted in photographs and films. [...]

I am not a politician but...

I believe in separation between church and state. The blurring of that line in the US is leading to our demise.

In a nutshell, my philosophy is...

Follow your dreams and be kind and considerate to other people.

Well spoken, I'd say!

No comments: