Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Chew on this America


I loved what Jess had to say about this:
I don't use a diaphragm, and I never have. So I can't say with any certainty. But, what in the hell is that girl chewing on? I did some checking and it seems that the larger sizes can be about 4" in diameter. Could it really be?

The diaphragm comment is certainly appropriate, and did make me laugh. I was actually struck, however, by Jeri's comments. Instead of going the route Hannity clearly wanted her to take -- to bash Hillary -- she chose to stand up for women in Iraq and Iran. I thought it was pretty good! And no wonder Dobson hates him ... Thompson has anti-abortion ties, and his wife is a feminist! Yikes!

Religious right leaders are having a tough election season. Half of them hate Rudy and the other half hate Thompson ... and the Mormon underwear temple garment scares the shit out of all of them!! WHAT are they going TO DO?

No comments: