Tuesday, November 27, 2007

What color is your brain?

Your Brain is Green
Of all the brain types, yours has the most balance. You are able to see all sides to most problems and are a good problem solver. Small children and puppies love you.

You need time to work out your thoughts, but you don't get stuck in bad thinking patterns. Which would make you an asset to the current administration if it only had a brain.

You tend to spend a lot of time thinking about the future, philosophy, and relationships (both personal and intellectual ... but mostly personal). You can never find matching socks, but your dogs love you anyway. You are destine to win a Nobel prize.

What Color Is Your Brain?

h/t to Dr. Zaius

9 comments:

pissed off patricia said...

My tiny brain is orange
"Of all the brain types, yours is the quickest.
You are usually thinking a mile a minute, and you could be thinking about anything at all.
Your thoughts are often scattered and random - but they're also a lot of fun!

You tend to spend a lot of time thinking about esoteric subjects, the meaning of life, and pop culture."

I think they got my brain mixed up with someone else. ;)

Freida Bee said...

nicely done. matching socks are overrated.

BAC said...

Pissed off Patricia -- Naw!

Freida Bee -- I think so, too. Thanks!


BAC

Fran said...

I am purple myself and I need some green people around me to keep me from too much day dreaming!

And I must agree with Freida about the socks!

BAC said...

Well ... I may have taken a few liberties with what was actually presented as the summary for someone with a "green" brain. Hey, that's what potential Nobel prize winners do!


BAC

Anonymous said...

You and MathMan! I'm purple like Fran.

No surprises here!

BAC said...

That's probably why you like us so much, DCup! ;-)

dguzman said...

I'm blue--"Of all the brain types, yours is the most mellow.
You tend to be in a meditative state most of the time. You don't try to think away your troubles.
Your thoughts are realistic, fresh, and honest. You truly see things as how they are. You tend to spend a lot of time thinking about your friends, your surroundings, and your life."

I guess. Definitely the meditative state of mind, if you call dozing off while typing at work "meditative."

Dr. Zaius said...

A green brain such as yours is of such a high caliber that one might almost call it simian!