Monday, January 14, 2008

Blogger Roundup

Just finished a little blog surfing, and here is some stuff you might not want to miss.

Reporter, Heal Thyself
by digby at Hullabaloo

CNN's "What Would Jesus Really Do?"
by Dr. Zaius at Zaius Nation

Tennessee Guerilla Women has some good stuff up about Clinton/Obama and claims of racism.

New York Times Prints Truncated Version Of Hillary MLK Quote Yet Again
by Greg Sargent at The Horse's Mouth

And in case you thought she didn't have a sense of humor ...

You Tube video of Hillary Clinton's response to a surprise marriage proposal

4 comments:

John J. said...

Be careful what you wish for. I personally don't think you want her full comment and in my opinion it is more denigrating of the civil rights movement than the cut version.

Mary Ellen said...

I got a kick out of the surprise marriage proposal when I saw it. I thought she handled it pretty well.

BAC said...

John - I disagree.

Mary Ellen - Me too!


BAC

Fran said...

Thanks for the links- I am so behind in blog visiting you are helping me wade through it all and get to the good stuff.

I totally loved Dr. Z's post- brilliant. And that kind of thing, for good or ill, does keep you employed!