Sunday, February 03, 2008

Blogroll Amnesty Day

Photobucket

Today is blogroll amnesty day -- when we share the luv with other small blogs that we think deserve recognition. Actually, I think we are supposed to highlight blogs smaller than our own, but I'd be hard pressed to find one! So instead, I'm going to share the luv with blogs I enjoy. And I present these to you in no particular order.

As everyone must know by now I like sassy women, and there is none sassier than Tennessee Guerilla Women. Egalia tells it like it is, sister!

Another sassy, smart woman is DCup at Politits. Her "adventures in parenting" give us a sneak peek into the lives of two obviously great parents, trying to do the right thing for "the spawn."

And what's not to love about FranIAm, Jess at I was just wondering, Mary Ellen at The Divine Democrat, and Freida Bee.

Not to leave the guys out, one of my favorite stops is Zaius Nation. I also like Distributorcap NY and Boxer Rebellion.

I'm saving my two favorites, however, for last.

Tengrain at Mock, Paper, Scissors, is truly like a brother to me -- and like all siblings we have our disagreements. So even though he beats the crap out of my gurrl Hill almost daily, I still love him.

And the blogmother to a lot of the people on my blogroll is our very own Blue Gal. I don't think it can be overstated how much Blue Gal has done to really create a community among small bloggers. And now that she is hanging out uptown as well, she uses her well deserved fame to bring others along. BG is definitely one of the most generous bloggers I have ever met -- and yes, I've had the pleasure of actually meeting her.

5 comments:

Freida Bee said...

Thank you, BAC. That love is mutual. I already love our little blog community and I've been blogging less than a year. Your blog is a true gem!

joshhill1021 said...

Thank you for the love BAC.

Anonymous said...

Awwww, thanks, Sis!

Regards,

Tengrain

Fran said...

Thank you so much - link love Yikes style, it is the best.

And how true is that about BG? She is generous indeed.

We are all very fortunate to be thrown into this great bloglot together!

Batocchio said...

Good picks!