Saturday, February 23, 2008

This is such an honor!

My favorite Blue Gal has graciously bestowed this honor, which was given to her by Skippy the bush kangaroo -- who BG reminds us is the only blog mentioned on-air by Jon Stewart.

And to quote Skippy, "the rules of the excellent blog award stipulate that once a blog receives it, that blog must then pay it forward to ten other worthy blogs, thus spreading the accolades around blogtopia and yes, we coined that phrase."

And I'm with Blue Gal in saying "only ten?"

So here are my selections, in no particular order:

Mock, Paper, Scissors

PoliTits

Nailing Jello to the Wall

all the way from oy to vey

Taylor Marsh

Tennessee Guerilla Women

The Carpetbagger Report

Miss Cellania

FranIAm

Zaius Nation

9 comments:

Sue J said...

Wow! I am truly honored -- I will spread the bloglove tomorrow!

Miss Cellania said...

That is so neat! Congratulations, and thanks!

BAC said...

You're welcome. What can I say, I love your blogs!

BAC

Fran said...

BAC! Wow - thank you so much. I am truly honored to get this from you and to be in such great company.

Mauigirl said...

Congrats to all the winners! I know most of them but there are a couple I'm not familiar with so I will be following those links and finding yet more great bloggers I'll need to read regularly, no doubt!

Sue J said...

Mauigirl -- check my blog: you're up next!

Anonymous said...

BAC - thanks so much!

I did not see this one

*blush*

Tengrain

Anonymous said...

Thanks, BAC! I'm honored!

BAC said...

You are all welcome! Thanks for stopping by.


BAC