Friday, July 11, 2008

Beam me up Scotty!

You are
James T. Kirk (Captain)


You are often exaggerated and over-the-top in
your speech and expressions. You are a romantic
at heart and a natural leader.


James T. Kirk (Captain)
70%
Will Riker
70%
Geordi LaForge
60%
Deanna Troi
60%
Mr. Scott
50%
Uhura
50%
Beverly Crusher
50%
Worf
50%
Jean-Luc Picard
45%
An Expendable Character
45%
Chekov
40%
Spock
37%
Data
31%
Leonard McCoy (Bones)
25%
Mr. Sulu
15%


Click here to take the Star Trek Personality Quiz



h/t to Mathman at When Will I Use This

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm Deanna Troi! Fun. I saw this at MathMan's but didn't have a chance to take it.

Anonymous said...

Hey BAC, I'm Captain Kirk, too, in equal amounts with Geordi LaForge (80%).

It must run in the family.

Regards,

Tengrain

Dean Wormer said...

Kirk as well.

I am a complete ham so Shatner and I have that in common.

That and the loss of hair...