Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Blog Surfing



Bullied to Death by Misogynists
by Melissa McEwan at Shakesville

As I read this I was reminded of a woman I met in Florida who worked for the US Postal Service. She is a single mother, and it's a good paying job, so she couldn't afford to quit. She told me that every day was a nightmare, because her boss would look for new, creative ways to grope her. She had seen others who filed complaints against this pig ultimately be forced from their jobs. That was 18 years ago ... I hope she is still with us.

Quote of the Day
"I think the system is basically sound, I truly do."—Economics supergenius and US president George Bush, offering an awesome reassurance on the troubled American economy.
Posted by Melissa McEwan at Shakesville

McCain isn’t sure what to think about gay adoption
by Steve Benen at The Carpetbagger Report

Weapons Of Mass Distraction
posted at Newscoma

As America Goes, So Goes Miss USA: Miss USA Falls Down, Again
by egalia at Tennessee Guerilla Women

No comments: