Thursday, January 15, 2009

Because it's all about meme

Earlier this evening I crossed paths with Lisa on Facebook, after I had said that I was trying to decide what to post on my blog. She said she was about to include me in a 'random six things' tag.

The Rules

1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
Here we go!

1. I fixed pasta in a microwave for the first time tonight ... and it didn't suck.

2. I'm suddenly obsessed with my Facebook page, I've found friends that I haven't communicated with for more than a decade.

3. I just took down my Christmas decorations today. I decided to keep them up a little longer than I had intended, since I was gone for more than a week during the holidays and didn't get to enjoy them. This was the first time I had a tree, and I even put lights around the front porch.

4. I love dark chocolate and strawberries.

5. I hate it when a ringing phone wakes me up in the morning -- like today!

6. Reading Lisa's post reminded me that in three months I will turn 56, which was my mothers age when she died. At 21 I thought I was far too young to have lost my mother. Now that I'm turing 56 it seems way too young an age for someone to die.

So on that happy note, it's time for me to tag six people.

I'd like to know more about Dcap, SueJ, Dean Wormer, Germaine Gregarious, D. R. Scott, and finally, my favorite Dyke!

And as my friend Lisa said: "I know these tags and memes get run into the ground, but if you don't do it, I'm going to come pee in your bottom drawer, so I suggest you seriously consider following through. Thank you."

Thank you, and goodnight!

4 comments:

Dean Wormer said...

Okey dokey artichoke. My post is up.

Here's a box of dark chocolate strawberries for your trouble.

BAC said...

You are the best!!


BAC

lisahgolden said...

Love this! Thanks for doing it. And good thing Dean can rest assured that his bottom drawer will remain urine free another day.

Sue J said...

I had to dig a little bit for these, but my 6 are up -- Thanks!