Thursday, August 06, 2009

Must Reads ...

Photo of the Day
by Melissa McEwan at Shakesville

I Beg You...
by Melissa McEwan at Shakesville

We Shall Never Forget
by Tengrain at Mock, Paper, Scissors

Dear Huffington Post, About That Headline…
by Taylor Marsh

A comparable post to Marsh's could be written about NBC news, who seemed more interested in how the reporter incident might marginalize Secretary of State Hillary Clinton. CNN had a different take, basically saying that when President Obama selected Hillary as Secretary of State, he got a bonus in then also having access to former President Bill Clinton. When will the Clinton bashing end?

2 comments:

Comrade Kevin said...

BAC,

You and I had our disagreements during the primary season, but I'd like to give you some credit here. The more I see of Hillary Clinton these days, the more I like her.

Dr. Zaius said...

I agree with you about the press coverage of Secretary of State Clinton. It's very "marginalize, mock, marginalize some more, wink, wink."