Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Melissa McEwan - A Woman who Shakes Things Up

It seems that some folks just don't like a woman with a brain. I'm so glad I'm not one of those folks. I'm so not one of those folks, that I want to lend my support to Melissa McEwan -- whose blog Shakesville is under a DOS attack.

Keep in mind that I'm not a techie, but I do understand the First Amendment -- and someone obviously doesn't like what Melissa has to say, so they are trying to take away her forum.

What is really sad about this is that clearly the people behind this attack can't win a civil debate, so they have resorted to shutting down the site -- temporarily.

But the one thing they are forgetting is that you can't keep a good woman down!

As we wait for the problem to be resolved, you can still read Melissa at Shakespeare's Sister. And while you are there, support Shakesville by dropping some money in the donation plate ... and NOT the kind that makes a noise.


Oh, and one more thing . . . I am Spartacus!


o

No comments: