Thursday, June 28, 2007

Thursday night blogger roundup

It's been a very busy day, but I wanted to get something up! Here is a collection of posts that I think should not be missed. If you enjoy them, please leave a comment at their site.

Have fun!

from Crooks and Liars

Daily Show: Lewis Black Exposes Right Wing Media Paranoia

Press Release by C&L concerning Brent Bozell’s attack on Elizabeth Edwards


from My Left Wing

James Dobson will freak out when he sees this film

Cheney: Can Anybody Lick This Dick?

Who knew there was good Dick in D.C.?

[Note: it must have been theme day at My Left Wing!]


from The Carpetbagger Report

A ’sad-sack president’

Stop him before he shills again

The truth is apparently out of the question


from The Quaker Agitator

Onward to 1953!


from Zaius Nation

Yes, It's True, Henry Waxman Wears His Underpants on the Outside

[Note: Actually, this link is to the entire site ... what can I say, I liked it all!]

No comments: