Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Holiday Potluck at the Rumpus Room

In case you missed it, Germaine Gregarious held her annual Holiday Potluck at the Rumpus Room last Saturday -- and everyone was there!

Yes it was short notice, so our hostess urged everyone to "please just come as you are. No need to wear that holiday sweater from Aunt Sophie, unless of course you want to."

Dr. Zaius was there and so was Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator. Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein's Banana Daiquiris were delicious. I don't want to spread rumors, but he and GETkristiLOVE spent an awful lot of time at the bar!!

Which reminds me ... FranIAm was seen upstairs with some strange guy she picked up ... or was he trying to pick HER up? I get so confused sometimes. And I thought I saw DCup come in ... but then, I didn't have my glasses on. I think she said something about dancing girls, but I was busy with the jello salad.

Of everyone at the party, I think Swinebread of Atomic Romance may have had the best time of all! But hey, find out for yourself ... as I just happened to have my movie camera with me.



A good time was had by all! Happy Holiday Everyone!!

9 comments:

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

I forgot how much fun that party was, too many drinks will do that to a monkey! Thanks for making this great video.

Dr. Zaius said...

What a great video! Ms. Gregarious will be thrilled! Merry Christmas, BAC!

BAC said...

It was fun, Dr. Monkey! And THANKS for the Christmas greeting Dr. Zaius.


BAC

Swinebread said...

Merry Christmas bac! Loved the video and the Jello Salad!

Anonymous said...

Loud clapping from Georgia!!!!

Love the viddie, BAC!

Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Great video.

I don't remember saying that, but then again I can't be held responsible for remembering everything I said, right?

BAC said...

Swinebread - thanks, you're mystery meat was excellent.

DCup -- what can I say, I feel so much closer to you following our photoshop experience.


BAC

BAC said...

Jon - I think it was the banana daiquiris ... they were very strong.


BAC

Fran said...

Holy Moly- I don't remember a thing after my first flaming cocktail, so thanks for the video.

Whoooooeeeeeee! What a party.