Wednesday, December 26, 2007

It's that time ...

New Year's Eve is just around the corner, so it's time to think about your New Year's Resolutions! In case you are having trouble coming up with one (or more), here are a few suggestions!

This year, I resolve to:

Always replace the gas nozzle before driving away from the pump.

I will always "check for paper" when leaving the restroom.

I will try to drive closer to the speed limit.
In my case that may mean speeding up!

I will always wear clean underwear, "just in case."

I will keep an extra safe distance when driving behind police cars.

Just for today, I will not sit in my living room all day in my pj's blogging. Instead, I will move my computer into another room.

I resolve to be nice to people without bringing Jesus into the equation.

I will no longer park the BMW next to fire hydrants.

Never again will I try to diffuse an explosive device with a known practical joker.

I will remember that life is not about how fast you run, or how high you climb, but how well you bounce.

If I see a UFO I won't tell anybody about it.

I will balance my checkbook (and the national budget), on my nose.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man, that's a long list. I'm just aiming to be a little less bitchy. Sigh....not likely to meet that goal as long as that douchebag is still stinking up the White House. Oh well, there's always 2009.

Fran said...

Admirable indeed. Especially about the bathroom blogging!!

dguzman said...

Oh man, some of those pics made me throw up in my mouth a little.

I have no resolutions. Maybe I should think of some.

Dr. Zaius said...

WHAT!? We are not going to diffuse any more explosive devices together? ***pout***

BAC said...

I know Dr. Z ... my nerves just can't take it! I'm not getting any younger, you know!

dguzman -- feel free to borrow any one of these!

Fran -- I think bathroom blogging is the wave of the future! Well, at least for the Pammy's of the world. Hey, as long as what they write is shit, why not get it from the source.

Pissed -- this isn't necessarily my list, but a suggested list for everyone. It's my contribution to the end of the year.


BAC

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing this link! Now my list is complete!

Let 2008 - The Year of Clean Living begin!