Thursday, May 28, 2009

Blog Surfing

I'm sure there are a lot of wonderful posts out there today, but I kind of got stuck at Shakesville. The stuff there was particularly good today. So please take a moment and absorb the following:

Quote of the Day
by Melissa McEwan at Shakesville

Detainee Abuse: New Details Reported
by Melissa McEwan at Shakesville

Fierce Advocate, My Gay Ass
by Petulant at Shakesville

And thank you to Dr. Zaius of Zaius Nation for his inspiration in the production of the following video.

Create Your Own

4 comments:

Sue J said...

Ha ha ha! that is awesome (and the face looks strangely familiar!!!)

Dr. Zaius said...

Ha! That's awesome! You make a much better looking Vulcan than me, that's for sure. ;o)

When the process was all over and done with, did you find any Cheez-It'z in your underpants?

BAC said...

Thanks Sue and Dr. Z ... and yes, I did find a few -- but don't tell Tengrain. He's already freaking out about your discovery!


BAC

Sue J said...

Oh my. The words "CheezIts" and "underpants" should never be used in the same sentence ....